NCSE publishes landmark policy advice paper on special schools and classes.
Significant recommendations highlighting:
• A progressive pathway towards a more inclusive education system for Ireland
• Key enhancements to progress an inclusive education system
• Services required to meet the needs of students in multiple settings
• Access to meaningful high quality educational opportunities for students in their local community alongside their friends and peers
• The importance of special schools and classes in educating and caring for their students
Published by the NCSE on 16th January 2024