This webinar is for all those who are considering organising a Summer Programme or considering working on a Summer Programme in a Special School.
- Chaired by Ray McInerney National Coordinator of Summer Programme for Special Schools.
- Éilis Dillion, Principal St. Cecilia’s Special School, Cregg Co Sligo
- Lee Rogers, Principal, St Patrick’s Special School Enniscorthy, Co Wexford
- Mary Carrig, Principal, Stewarts Special School, Lucan, Dublin
- John Fitzpatrick, Principal, St. Michael’s House Special School, Leopardstown, Dublin
In this webinar we will speak with four Principals of Special Schools on their experience of the Summer Programme in their schools. They will give us an overview of how the Summer Programme has run in their individual schools. We will also take a look at some of the challenges they have faced as well as some of the successes and practical tips which may help other schools considering running a Summer Programme in their school.
The panel discussion will be followed by a Q & A session. This will give attendees the opportunity to ask questions and address any concerns they may have in relation to running a summer programme in their school.