This is the Privacy Statement for NABMSE. It informs you of the personal/sensitive information we collect about you and the reasons why. We only collect the minimum information that is necessary to allow us to process your query, your booking, to process requests for the services or products which you have purchased. We understand that the privacy of your data is important to you and to us. We will treat your data with respect and not share it with third parties without your prior consent.
- When do we collect information about you?
- What types of information we collect and how we use it?
- Your rights
- Other websites
- Changes to our privacy statement
- How to contact us?
When do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you at different times:
- When you visit our website
- When you enquire about any of our services either online or via email or telephone
- When you book to attend and pay for events
What types of information we collect?
We collect information;
- When we respond to a query made online or via email or telephone: we collect name, email address and a contact number in order to forward a response to your query. We record minimum information on queries on our secure online CRM system. This includes the category of query, brief outline of query, advice given by NABMSE and outline of contacts with any other agency regarding query.
- When you book to attend and pay for any of our events; we process different sets of data to deliver our service to you.
- Contact details to allow us to provide the service: name, email, contact number, preferred address, employer details if applicable. We retain this information for a year following the completion of the course or transaction.
- Payment processing details: invoicing details/card payment details/electronic fund transfer details. If payment is made online, this is processed via Stripe. Stripe employs encryption protocols to keep your personal data secure. We are not responsible for any data breach that may occur on other sites. You can check the privacy statements on the Stripe website. We retain payment processing details in accordance with our legal obligations. Any data taken manually is destroyed once the payment has been processed electronically.
We would like to send you information about our services, training and events from time to time which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive such marketing information, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you can email us at email@example.com
Under GDPR, as a Data subject you have a number of rights regarding your personal information. These include:
- The right to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you wish to have a copy of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward a Data Request Form. We will forward a copy within 30 days. You can email us at email@example.com or write to us at NABMSE, Kildare Education Centre, Friary Road, Kildare Town, Ireland.
- The right to be forgotten. You can ask us to delete any personal information that we hold about you in any format.
- The right to accuracy. You have the right to ensure that any data we have is correct and accurate and to have it rectified if necessary.
- In certain instances, you have the right to object to processing, for example, marketing purposes. This will not otherwise impact on you receiving any of our products or services.
Changes to our privacy statement
We will review this policy regularly and update as necessary and relevant.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or about any information we may have about you, you can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at NABMSE, Kildare Education Centre, Friary Road, Kildare Town, Co. Kildare, R51 KN66.